Jan 27, 2009

Vibe Dance

After the workshops at Makati High School, we had some time before Emerson and Jay-R were to teach at Vibe Dance Studio in Quezon city. We arrive there and to our surprise, no air conditioning once again in the studio. I take Emerson's class, which I thought was really hard, but all the kids in the class were picking it up like it was nothing. I guess sexy street jazz to Britney Spears' Circus was their thing. Those dudes really knew how to whip their heads. But seriously, those kids were really talented and picked up choreo fast! It never ceases to amaze me the talent of Filipinos across the world.

By this point I was getting really hot and the exhaustion of the day was really hitting me. I tried to take Jay-R's house class right after but I was beat. But I did stay to watch it and sweat it out and groove with them while I sat in my little corner.

The brave kids who danced 3 hours in the heat at Vibe Dance Studios
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment