Jan 16, 2009

Basiao

This was my first attempt at a beach during this trip. And the weather was pretty crappy. Rain rain rain. It was like living in Vancouver.

Ayla and I getting ready before realizing what the weather was really like outside.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The ocean water was warm and I waded in there for a little bit. But it was still a little colder than I would like so I didn’t go in it. But Ayla was all about it and couldn’t wait to be in the water. She couldn’t stop screaming the word “COCONUT” at the top of her lungs and it didn’t’ help that she was surrounded by them the entire time!

Photobucket

Inside the house I tried to take a little nap in the duyan with a little surprise inside.
Photobucket

After drying off, having lunch, and just generally hanging out, Ayla introduces her new friend to me. He was one of 2 kittens floating around the property. She named him "Black." I still don't get it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment