Jan 18, 2009

Calbiga

After all the festivities were finished, we had some down time to visit the ancestral home of my grandmother in Calbiga. The small is town is very quaint, clean, and has a traditional suburban feel, but Filipino style. It would have been a nice area to grow up in.

The house is currently undergoing some renovations by my Uncle Toy Toy but we were still able to go inside to see some old pictures and furniture still in use.

My grandmother and her family circa 1919.
Photobucket

Who knows how many of my lolas have rocked in this chair.
Photobucket

I know you’re not supposed to touch strange pets in foreign countries, but I soon as I saw these puppies I had to just squeeze them!
Photobucket

Just look at that face!
Photobucket

We also take a visit to the Eco Park that was so generously designed and donated by the Perez family.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment