Feb 7, 2009

Dive 5 - CYC Reef

After a great lunch of grilled fish, we make our way to our next dive at CYC Reef. This area was also a long stretch of beautiful reef with great visibility. I saw really spectacular coral formations in this area and took billions of pictures. By this time I was a lot more comfortable with diving again and I could just float around and look at all the beautiful things around me. Everything underwater was alive and usually scared the crap out of me if it started moving! But part of me also felt quite intrusive just by the mere existence of me being underwater and I felt I must have altered the natural order of things just by being there. So with this healthy sense of fear I usually stayed a distance away from the reef so I knew I wouldn't ruin anything. Maybe in future dives I'll start getting closer!

Some sort of animal
Photobucket

Nudibranch (seaslug)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jenny & Leslie
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment